Thursday 5 January 2017

shinespinmultiplyrepeat


the 'break' has given me time to assess the huge amount of filming I did last term - in the final days I also generously got to document some particular pieces both in a clean space and within a glove box - thank you. I've been creating a number of films that have an element of narrative embedded within the pieces. In some ways the films reference themselves, they show where the initial ideas for the pieces come from within the work itself. This dialogue within the frame mirrors my experience within the project so far. This act of observing has been crucial to the works development. I'm uploading the films later so that they can be viewed to a wider audience - meanwhile here are some gifs that are an element of this conversation. (I've been watching a lot of Vapourwave videos over the break).


No comments:

Post a Comment