Thursday 16 March 2017

listeninggogogoandtalking

so much has happened over the past few days - I have had wonderful conversations with a huge number of professors, supervisors and a range of students in wide ranging fields that have taken me to a vast range of theoretical places.

I gave a presentation to the Nano Society  https://www.slideshare.net/l.bicknell/seeing-is-disbelieving which seemed to go down well with lots of comments and questions in the break. The 'art' approach to the world of 'science' is much appreciated and I feel I am achieving a sense of real engagement with what I am offering. My poster for Fridays open day - The Maxwell Annual Showcase looks good and I'm creating a workshop for year 1 students tomorrow around the idea of the experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment